Last updated: February 14, 2019
- — We may collect some of your personal and anonymous aggregate information in order to provide our Services to you;
- — You have options on how to opt out and how much you share about yourself;
- — We do not sell your personal information to any third parties for promotional purposes;
- — We may share your information only with our customers (e.g. event organizers or their authorized agents) in connection with the events you have registered for;
- — We may be obliged to disclose your personal information to a third party in connection with any legal investigation; and
- — Our Services are not directed to children under 13 years of age.
By using this service, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy.
What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
Some of the ways that Eventicious may collect personal information include:
- — You may provide personal information directly to Eventicious through creating your account, interacting with the Services, participating in surveys, social features, and requesting Services, or information. If you did not submit this data yourself, we have received it from the event organizer in order to invite your to use our app(s). In this case we may also use this information to prepopulate the corresponding fields in our app(s).
- — As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
We collect certain information you voluntarily provide to us including, but not limited to the items listed below.
- — Profile information: name, email, photo, company, position, phone number, links to social media accounts;
- — If you participate in surveys or use social features (such as questions to lectures, chats, social feeds, etc) within the application, we collect that information;
- — We also collect and process photos you may post in Photogallery and/or social feeds, such as Instagram feed;
- — You may send messages to other App users or connect with them, in which case we will collect records and data reflecting your interactions with the other users.
- — If your device enables location services for the Eventicious apps, we will collect information about your location when you use the app;
- — Usage data reflecting your behavior in the application and/or on the website.
- — the type of device you use,
- — operating system version,
- — the device identifier,
- — the application’s identifier.
Generally, we collect, store, use and disclose information to enable us to:
- — provide the Eventicious Services,
- — create your account,
- — identify you as a user,
- — respond to your inquiries and emails,
- — improve the Eventicious Services,
- — send you administrative and service related communications, including your ID to log into the app, notifications about meeting and chat invitations, notifications about receiving an answer in a chat, etc,
- — and use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Anonymous aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an Eventicious user will be kept in the long term and used by us for various purposes including analysis and reporting of usage patterns. Eventicious reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous aggregated statistics for any purpose and to any third party in its sole discretion.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may, and you hereby authorize us to, disclose your personal information (including messages) to a third party
- — in connection with any legal investigation without your consent,
- — to any third party with your prior consent to do so.
We do not sell or trade your personal information to any third parties for promotional purposes.
We may share your information with other companies which are owned by or under the same ownership as our company. We may also share your personal information and information about your use of the Services only with the customers associated with the event(s) you have registered for (e.g. event organizers or their authorized agents). These customers may contact you in relation to the event(s) you have registered for, to transfer information that may be relevant, useful or otherwise of interest to you, or for their own marketing and promotional purposes. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Eventicious customers and do not restrict or otherwise control their use of your personal information. You should contact this customers for exact details on how they use such information.
We use reasonable efforts to store and maintain your personal information and location information in a secure environment and have implemented reasonable procedures designed to limit unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your personal information. We encrypt the transmission location information of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Despite these measures, you should know that Eventicious cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your personal information. To protect the communications that have taken place in the app, never give out your credentials.
Access, Correct and Delete Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may email us at email@example.com to deactivate your account. You may also correct, update, or amend your personal information in your profile settings within Eventicious or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your user content can be deleted permanently by emailing a request to email@example.com. You may request a copy of personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests sent at email@example.com will be processed within 10 days.
How you can opt out
You may "opt out" of receiving emails, SMS messages and push notifications from our Services by following the instructions in the emails. You can also do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt out of emails, SMS messages and push notifications via the app: in your Profile, find the Additional settings section and choose Notification settings.
If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations, as well as responses to your inquiries. To opt out of all push notifications, please disable notifications for the app in the System Settings on your device.
How you can control the visibility of your data
You can hide your personal information from other app users in the Additional settings section under Hide profile. If you choose so, you will be removed from the users list in the app and will no longer be visible to other users.
Children's Online Privacy Protection
Our Services are not intended for children under 13. In addition, you are not permitted to use our Services if you do not meet the minimum age requirement applicable to our Services in your jurisdiction. Our service does not deliberately collect, use, provide or process personal information from users who are under 13 years of age.
Cookies & Log Information
Transfer of Information
Personal information collected by us may be stored and processed on cloud services hosted on global server infrastructures. By using our service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
Communication with Eventicious